Greg Smith is a professional writer and speaker, as well as the founder and chief creative officer of Black Lake Studio.
- Grasp critical truths intuitively and quickly.
- Synthesize complex subjects and data into practical information for end-users.
- Craft compelling narrative to advance and defend any brand.
- Integrate diverse subjects to present a holistic perspective.
- Communicate verbally and visually with clarity and sophistication.
Greg has written, co-authored or edited dozens of books and articles, including fiction and non-fiction on subjects as diverse as business management, history, contemporary events and religion. He is in demand as a ghost writer, collaborator and freelance editor.
A graduate of the University of Colorado in Boulder, he has a masters degree from Calvin College and went on to study marketing at UCLA. Over his career he has worked in the non-profit sector, marketing for technology and architecture firms, and in publishing
Greg and his family live in Holland, Michigan.